Friday, July 16, 2010

Dead-end Job? Still No Such Thing!

I wrote a blog a while back in 2008 (read it here) where I mention that every job position has something worth learning and taking with you for future work. As I searched the web for marketing and career videos, I stumbled upon the following video by Joel Comm and his work history, which is a pretty interesting story about how he ended up being a web sales guru. Here he gives a lecture about his beginnings and he mentions that every job he's had taught him something new, which just strengthens my argument.

So, that's the point - no matter what the job or work position you have at the moment, take some useful information with you as you move on over time - even if the job is seemingly unrelated to what you aspire to!

- Buck Moore

No comments: